Hi! I made a vlog this morning. Sorry I weirdly rub my neck through half of it.
It’s a roundtable discussion with eleven other Glam bloggers called GENERATION KNOW. It will be s discussion about issues that affect women’s health, including inspration, empowerment, body acceptance, and myths surrounding feminine wellness.
I’ll be tweeting throughout, so look for #GENKNOW if you if you want to follow along.
In the mean time, I’d love to get YOUR opinions on a few questions:
- On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you talking about your body?
- What role does the media play in that?
- What are some negative connotations and nick names that come to mind when talking about the female body?
- What’s one thing that you wish you had known or that somebody taught you about your body ?
- What is one myth you’ve heard about the female body?
- How did you learn about your body / women’s reproduction / health?
- What comes to mind when you think about advertising (TV & Print) for women’s health / tampons / etc?