Let’s Catch Up!
1. Problems with having class from 11am – late: You stay up late doing work, and then it’s reaaaally hard to convince yourself to set an alarm and get up early. But those hours from 7am-11am are valuable and sleeping in can be detrimental. So while I sometimes let myself sleep when I know I need some rest, I’m actually really proud that I set an alarm today and got up to get some studying in before class.
2. The other day the cashier at Trader Joe’s asked me if I was Slovakian. He said it was my cheek bones?
3. I just got to number three and stopped. I swear I started this catch up post because I actually had lots of things to say. Now I’m blank.
……(resuming half hour later)
4. I think I get to start some moderate exercise soon and I have no idea how to do that. I feel like I forgot how to exercise. And I’m going to be so weak.
(remember when I used to lift things?)
5. There is not a single UVA bar that plays country music. Is that strange? Yes.
6. I’ve started eating more frozen and pre-made food that I care to admit. Actually I don’t care. TJ’s makes some dang good stuff. Veggie enchiladas and the salad with roasted butternut squash and goat cheese…do them.
7. Is it supposed to be this cold in September? I mean the weather is perfect right now, it just scares me for the rest of Fall and Winter.
8. I’ve decided on the names of my two unborn possibly-never-gonna-happen little girls: Mary Grace and Charlotte.
9. ROBYN GETS BACK THIS WEEKEND! = Portico and long coffee date so I can hear all about her mission trip and she can hear all about my periods (truth.)
10. I’ve had a major falling out with apples. I bought some as usual, and I bring them with me to class because I feel like I’ll want them as a snack, and then I never do. It’s awful, really. It’s peak apple season.
11. (In case you haven’t noticed, I’m typing things off the top of my head. That’s why this list is so awful and random)
12. Don’t buy the bottle of red wine that’s advertised and on special sale. It’s not good.
Tell me something random about you!