Let’s Catch Up…
1. I REALLY want to invent a way to record things on your own DVR at home, then take them to the gym and watch them on the treadmill or elliptical there. Is there a way to do that already? There has to be some sort of log-in account or flash drive where you can…gyms just need to get on board.
I mean how often do you hear, “I just workout during my favorite shows!” My schedule doesn’t really work with going to the gym at 8pm and 9pm…so having that DVR capability would be awesome. Someone develop this, put my name on it, and send me checks.
2. I found a way to like decaf coffee! It’s okay some places (like starbucks decaf americanos) but I never am thrilled with the stuff I make at home. Not a new trick, but I finally tried putting some cinnamon on top of the grounds before I make it, and it is deee-licious. Plus no caffeine headaches.
(Breakfast, with some decaf cinnamon coffee in the background)
3. I finally saw Argo last night. It’s on demand and I rented it for a low key evening featuring some stretching, tea and girlscout cookies, and asking my dad one million questions about what was going on.
It was AWESOME. I felt the same way I felt about Zero Dark Thirty – I had no idea that all happened! So much behind the scenes CIA work we don’t know about! GOVERNMENT AND HISTORY ARE COOL!!
Making sense why I like Washington D.C. so much now? Also, if the CIA is hiring reading this, call me.
4. I really REALLY can’t wait for warmer weather. I can treadmill run, but I’m really craving some outdoor activity. I am so envious of all you people that can run in single digit temps….my poor body doesn’t cooperate. At least the 40s. I’d take the 40s.
Sun is promising, but off to the gym…
5. My boyfriend sent me a lavender plant. Yes, you read that right. When was the last time a boyfriend sent a girl a potted plant? And the day after I got roses too!! Well, he
knows makes fun of that I am a Sleep Diva and use lavender oil at night, so he sent me the whole plant. It’s supposed to be for my new apartment at school. Now I just have to keep it alive until then.
What’s up with you?