I took my Family Medicine shelf exam on Friday so now I have a whole week off before I start internal medicine. A few friends and I are driving down to my parents’ house in Hilton Head today and I cannot wait to spend a week by the pool and beach. We’re going to drive a little north tomorrow to see the eclipse too!
Today I’m sharing a few things I’ve been loving lately – article, clothes, makeup, flowers and more! Enjoy!
(FYI I share these on my Facebook page as I read them!)
Thredup has been totally killing it lately! Kate Spade dresses, Lululemon, great J.Crew work blouses for so cheap. Again not sponsored, just always so amazed by the deals you can get if you look!
I finally got the Cleansing Balm as part of a reward for hosting a social with Teri, and it is just as amazing as everyone says! Feels like butter going on, gets off all my make up (I use warm water on the little cloth that comes with it) and leaves my skin so moisturized. I actually want to use it as moisturizer, not just cleanser!! Plus the tub is HUGE and it takes like a teeny drop to cover your whole face, so it will last me so long! (like…months and months and months.)
PS: Today is the last day for the Five Minute Face + free foundation brush deal. And if you sign up for Band of Beauty you get a free eye shadow and product credit as well! Def not going to get as good of a deal or as much free stuff as this for a long time, so email or DM me on Instagram if you need help!
The random decision to join the Sunday afternoon volleyball league at a nearby bar was such a good one. Not everyone could come every week, but we always had different friends show up and it was such a great break in the day! All the other teams were drinking and we would be like, “Uhhh sorry…we have a test!” –but that’s okay! I’m hoping everyone will want to sign up for the fall league too.
I am dating the best guy in the entire world, and he sent me these beauties as a congratulations for finishing my test on Friday. Luckiest girl <3
Guster is the best cuddler, but he’s been especially good lately. Makes studying slightly harder, but way better:) Look at that face!
J.Crew’s Summer Sale
I just love everything J.Crew right now. Always, really, but especially right now. Plus 30% off with code SHOPNOW
- Cold shoulder sweater with tie shoulders
- Is it okay order this ruffle neck top in every color?
- Love the cut of this workout tank
- The reviews on this linen ruffle skirt say it’s super flattering!
- The cutest summer sundress of all time
- So sad they sold out of this in black, but the other colors are gorgeous too!
- Another ruffle tank I’d like in every single color
- Nautical chic – the most stunning one shoulder with a bow!
- Every day tee with a flutter sleeve
- Classiest embellished summer tank
- The only “tube top” I’d actually wear!
- Killer deal on a work dress!
- This dressy tank. How is j.crew so perfect?
- Best one piece on sale!
- Dying over these low heels. The green!
Have a great Sunday!!