I get so excited for March every year because it is when the weather starts to get better (knock on wood) AND it has St. Patrick’s Day, which is my favorite holiday. It might be a week late, but it looks like mother nature is going to get the memo soon:
Since I’m making monthly goals this year, I’ll review February’s and then talk about March’s.
February Goal Review:
1. Put my all into my current projects. – Going well! The IRB I’m working on is almost complete, I’m taking good notes for my class, and starting to get the hang of GOTR. I could always try harder though.
2. Stick to a night time routine. This went super well! My night time Sleep Diva routine is really improving my sleep. I got out of it a little on my trip, so time to hop back on the wagon.
3. Create more unique meals. This was tough, since I also started an intuitive eating challenge and I don’t always want unique meals. I did try a new favorite lunch, a sushi salad, and started making tofu again!
4. No gum. This was AWESOME for the first three weeks, but then I bought it again while traveling and started my usual constant munching. I don’t like cutting things out completely, but I feel better without it, so will keep trying to be mindful.
March 2013 Goals:
1. Dive into the Intuitive Eating Challenge – I’m not traveling at all in March so I won’t have any big reasons to get thrown off. I’d really like to do my best and work on intuitive eating!
2. Train well for my half marathon. I don’t want to go into it feeling unprepared like last time.
3. Clean out the basement. This is more of my Dad’s goal for me, but I know if I don’t commit to it I’ll put it off. The storage side of our basement needs a MAJOR clean out. My mom is going to resist, but I need to start organizing and tossing. I’m sure I’ll find some gems.
What are you working on this March?