I’m sorry about this post ahead of time. There are some random tech/blog issues I need answers on, and then also just random things about my mom, and then questions I want to ask you.
Maybe random is just what you needed this Sunday.
(Late breakfast date with P at our favorite spot in San Antonio.)
- On my Iphone WordPress app, what does it mean that some of my posts are “local?”
- Why are my images loading sideways in WordPress? How do I get the rotating to work correctly?
- What’s the proper way to tag/name pictures for SEO?
(45 minutes of elliptical with a mag.)
Random Mom Awesomeness:
- My mom is at a girls weekend at the lake, and she brought ingredients to make vegan overnight oats and also rented Magic Mike. My mom is so. freaking. cool.
- I also think my mom should have her own blog. I have the most interesting conversations with her. On the way to the airport we talked all about the history of breastfeeding and the TV show Girls.
(fajita salad for dinner last night. spinach, chicken, peppers and onions, pico, guac, and tons of blue corn tortilla chips on the side.)
Questions for YOU:
- Do you sleep with earrings in?
- How much sleep do you NEED. My mom only needs 6-7. I am an 8 or 9.
- Have you seen Top Gun?
- Do you prefer to drive on road trips or be passenger?
- Do you know what King Cake is?(P didn’t and I was shocked.)
(None to the first three. Those I need help with.)Yes – just little studs but I think they are making the holes bigger Eight to nine. Said that already. That’s how much I get with no alarm set. NO! And P is appalled. Passenger. Yes. Of course. Mardi Gras tradition!