There are only three days left of the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!! It ends on the 6th (Sunday) and there is still so much great stuff left. Like…I almost was hoping it’d be sold out so I wouldn’t be so tempted to buy it all! But between the workout clothes, awesome gifts (Christmas will sneak up soon!) and tons of great home items it’s going to be hard to completely resist. I’m pretty sure at least one more pair of Zella leggings will have to be purchased.
Here are the things left that I’m loving!
Clothes & Jewelry
- Perfect booties for fall. And these for a bigger heel. And these opened toed might be my absolute favorite.
- Jogger sweatpants that look insanely comfy
- Cutest open back dress
- Perfect work shirt (no tucking in!)
- Doesn’t get any easier than this long sleeved ruffle dress
- Gimme all the ruffles! Easy way to dress up a pair of jeans or pencil skirt
- Midi dresses are my absolute favorite
- In blue for me, please
- SO cute pulled off the shoulder!
- Perfect ring for a night out
- J.Crew stripes…yes yes yes
- Less than $20!!
- Great faux leather mini!
- Classic trench
- The sweetest pleats
- Such a great floral!
- Classy ruffled pencil skirt for winter!
- Still tons of sizes left in these chic lace up flats
- Nike running shorts
- Love the cut outs in this workout tank
- Really want this crop sweatshirt for winter workouts!
- So. Many. Zella. Leggings
- Yoga hoodie <3
- Monogrammed tote (another version)
- Slate serving tray with state print! (Missouri’s is so cute)
- Candle Trio
- Cutest picnic basket
- State Coasters
- Polka dot turkish towel
- Monogrammed Flask
For The Guys
- Patagonia Pullover
- Original Sperry Boatshoes
- Herschel Supply Co. Backpack
- Vineyard Vines Polo
- Zella Jogger Pants
What I got already:
- These Zella leggings (mine are blue, black is what’s left.) SO comfy. Perfect fit.
- Kendra Scott necklace (wear it every day!)
- Kendra Scott drop earrings – the larger version was my birthday gift for Laura!
Let me know what you’re getting! Happy shopping!