I’ve had such an great day in Louisville. I got to see the kids I used to nanny (missed their cute faces so much!), hung out with Brittany in the afternoon, then saw two more friends for a drink before dinner and a walk. Now I’m home blogging and planning my trip to Hilton Head tomorrow. Anyone have tips for an early dinner in Asheville, NC?
Here’s a little bit of what I’m loving lately!
1: Aldi dark chocolate bars. Aldi is the best, first of all. Can’t beat the prices and I am always so shockingly please by the food quality. Their 85% dark chocolate is SO good and SO much cheaper than normal bars. It’s been my go-to these days.
2: Spinning. I used to spin a ton – I even have clip-in shoes – but I hadn’t in forever. Now that my knee has been hurting me I’ve been trying to do more low-impact workouts and spinning is way easier on me than running. I am SO out of cardio shape, but it felt so good! Hoping to do it more often. (Here are my fav spinning workouts — 50 min and 30 min, with music!)
3: My friend Jen just launched a line of paintings! She is so talented and I absolutely adore her SEASIDE collection. These paintings really come from her heart and I am so proud of her for following her dreams by pursuing COR Signatures. Buy one and then gift it to me! 😉
4. My Fabletics tank that I found under my old dresser. That was one benefit of moving….that tank had been lost under there for a while!! It was one of my favs with a built in bra and cool back. Glad to have that back! (PS – they don’t make the specific one I found and love anymore, but this is a current similar one I have my eye on.)
5. House Hunters. AHHH I love HGTV. I don’t have cable so I’ve been watching all I can get on Netflix. I’ve run out though now….I’m working through House Hunters International Renovation now. It’s just so good. I love dreaming of the day when I can create my dream home!
6. My new SHOP page. On a whim one night I set up a page on my blog to shop my favorite things – from books to make up to clothes to food. I’ll try to keep it updated!
7. This full body Fitnessista TRX workout. My gym at school recently got TRX straps and I’ve had so much fun with them! I goggled a TRX workout the other day and found this one from Gina. It had some new to me moves and some classics, but after 3 round full I was feeling it in my abs the next day!!
Alright, I’m off to watch more DNC and look up info for my car trip. See ya later!!
- What workouts are you into lately?
- What are you watching on Netflix?